Friday, June 13, 2003

Today,

I was rather depressed, not but the teachers but by insensitive people
They show the article about short man.

Let me Quote.

Women that are short, are not short, they're petite
Men that are short, ... well, they're just Short

Short Women like tall man
Tall Women like tall man

Wad about short man........ u do the maths

I tink the person who i will not name is
F*cking Insensitive( If u do not know, i using refrain from using the F word)

So what if i short, did i want to be born short
Did i wish to be to short
Have i not try to be grow taller

I dun need some1 to tell me that i'm short
I know, I the person who's short here

Wad's important i tink the person that i am inside,
Not how tall i am or how ugly i am
I have always tried to remain passive but this is too much.

I seek freedom to be who i want to be, that's all i'm asking for

Song of the day:

When You Believe

Whitney Houston & Mariah Carey