Thursday, July 17, 2003

Gundam Seed 40 was damn Touching~!~!

Here a song that i tink is worth listening to

Under the tree, In the breeze I cry my head down
I constantly stared at my appearance , seeing it for the first time
A guitar plays the song of the person who is leaving
A Star falls down to the place where someone i'll never see is waiting
Not Matter how much i yell out ,"don't go"
Only the orange coloured petals shake away freely
The memories which are softly laid on my forehand are now far away.
It sings an eternal farewell.

The Feelings of a child who holds on to a kind hand...
The oncoming wheels break it off and roll by.
The guitar that plays the sigh of the person who is leaving
harshly picks the strings of this heart
To the new calico that does not become tainted in sadness
To the summer shadow that the orange coloured petals swayed by
Even if I lose this soft forehead
The red coloured sand remotely passes on
The rhythm of parting

While burning away all my memories and continue on land
There is still someone that would bring back the memories
While leaving the wheel of dawn
The orange petals still sway in the wind
Even now, Somewhere
That daybreak which i always saw
Until the day I hold it in my hand again
Don't turn off that lamp
The wheels constantly spin