Monday, August 23, 2004

Ora Et Labora

Argh~!~!~! I'm SO slack i can't stand it... after hearing LHL's Speech.. it aroused so many emotions... To work harder, to not disappoint ppl who believe in me and to not disappoint myself.. So i woke up exceptionally this morning 6+. Showered and started my studying. But somehow, i lost steam after reading just two chapters of the 5 that i need to cover. I shutted my eyes and was going over what i have read in my mind. And suddenly all the other thoughts in my head started to flood my mind. the next thing i knew i was so of sleeping. I woke up about 30mins later, having sort of a headache, must have thought too much during my sleep( i dun think they can be considered dreams) So continued to study, now completed chap 4 but somehow when i look at the questions, i do not know what to sub in( and to think i have 2 A1 in maths... how ironic not knowing what to sub in for bStats.)

Studying somehow always reminds me of SJI, the time i had there...Whenever you wanted to get down to studies, if u felt distracted there would always be a pal/ teach beside you encouraging you to push him... Now what is left are memories of the days gone..

I will continue O my god to do my actions for the Love of You...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home