Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Me

I was looking at my cupboard, there were two plague, My Outstanding Cadet awards in Sec 2 & Sec 3, my pri 2 trophy for coming in first in some team event, My Wing Gundam and My Freedom gundam. Each of em had and still has an important significance, to remind me of who i really am, the person who strives for excellence, the person who go out of his way, if he has the power to do it, he will do it, to always look at tings positively. But somehow i have forgotten who this person is, who is this person i see in the mirror. Izzit really me~!~!Is the person i am now the person i ought to be? I found the last piece of decoration that is quite impt. a display picture my parent gave me when i was pri 3. the quote reads " The future is as bright as the promises of God"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home