Saturday, June 21, 2003

You are sometimes hyper, but can still be fun.
You are sometimes hyper, but can still be fun.


What Season Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Why freedom? :-> my nick has always been sentosa, raphl or just simply greg. What differences does it make, it's just a name.
Ppl Call me the short guy. Dun feel ok with it but wad can i do. I have choosen freedom as i want to be free to live the life i want.
My dad has given me a lot of freedom. He doesn't force me to study. he knows that when i want to, i will study. But some ppl just
don't get it. All i want to be is to be free.

Today, stay at home the whole afternoon, mostly stoning. In the evening, went to the arcade to play one round of Time Crisis 3.
Reached stage 3 and died as usual. But i've made progress. Dunno from where appeared two tesla tanks and shocked me to death.
wanted to buy a cd. But nothing interests me so decided not to. It's actually feels free not having a fone.

Den i decided to run home since there is nv a bus when i need it, gave me time to tink bout wad i have done the whole day>
Answer: nothing.... i tink this is what comes from be too free and too lazy. I tink it's time for be to get hyper and start working.
Tomolo might be the day?? who know?? i tell ya tomolo :)