Sunday, August 10, 2003

8th August 2003

Today went to school for National Day celebrations.
Mass was celebrated by his Lordship Bishop Paul Tan of Penang.
the sermon was not i expected it to be. It was rather technicial to me. all the terms eros and wadeva

the Celebration were quite boring and Jonas make a stupid statement as always.
Ganesh was toking bout the Indian trying to show the skool that they are modern and can dance pop.
and Jonas had to say someting bout Gobalization. How irrelevent.

After the celebrations, we gathered at the parade square. the part b and a took out the benches from
stores to prepare for AP in the evening. Went to kevin's house to take a shower, polish shoes slack.
Den went with randall to PS. I ate Moss while he went to order a Cakie for S. ( it's $18 lor... crazy)
After that we went back to skool.

AP 2003

We reached skool at around 330. I polished my pacestick for the last time( seems like yesterday when i
just took over). Den i went to take my boots. Discover that one wasn't shining and tried to salvage it.
In the end i was hunting about for a lighter to burn my boots.

At 600 o'clock every1 was at the FUP. Getting ready for the parade to start.
parade begun, it was rather smooth going. The drills were quite perfect and the commands were good.
Den at the march past, the drummer had to go crazy( asshole spoil the march pass)

After the march pass, was COC. First was Nick to Darren. Den Kenny to Viknesh. Me to Ian. Ben to cheuk yin
Zhi Hong to jerome. Marcus to Ronald. I passed down my pacestick. Den when it came to my sash, it got entangled with
my peak cap. Luckily mr Lui caught it for me. ( the same scene from last yr flashed through my head). After that was the slow march.
Not bad.

Following dat, i took lots of fotos. den did our count by the count, changed and left for dinner. We had dinner at swenson's. Den went
to watch Home Run at 0000.

NDP 2003

Home Run not bad lar . it ended at 200. Took a cab home wid meng.the surcharge was crazy lor. but lucky the distance was short.
Reach home at 300. Showered and slept. Woke Up in the morning 1130am. Watch little cartoon, bathed and slacked throughout the
day. In the Evening, watched NDP. The Parade reminded me of AP ( haiz it's over let's move on). ANd that was how i spent national day.