Friday, March 05, 2004

These few days, i think i have been so worried about where i going, that i forgot what is more important in life. I thank god for showering me with love through my family and friends.

Firstly, i'll like to thank my parents. Although sometimes she is very naggy, she like every other mum, would like their child to grow up strong, health and most of all happy. As for my dad, a man of few words, but those words of advice are always invaluaeble.

Secondly, my wonderful sister Regina Rachel Zhou MeiFang. Thank for always being tolerant of me. Sometimes, it feels like you're the only one whom i can talk to in this house.

Next, my good friends:

Kevin, for always keeping the spirits in the group always its irritating at times

Alexander, for always being the quiet companion.

Jonathan Ang, for being that lamer

Randall, for always showing me that life is not that stressful

Siong Guan, for treating me as a friend after so long

Alexandra, for cheering me during this times that i have not been myself

Listen to Staci Orico's More to Life