Monday, August 30, 2004

How Deep is this rabbit hole

Today's quite crappy, feels like i in wonderland( happy?) not really... I'm wondering how deep this rabbit hole is.

This morning woke up at 715, lazed around for 5 mins den i went to the bathroom. Turn on the shower and was getting ready for the shock from the cold water but somehow the water din have that effect on me. Den i switched on the heater. It was quite warm after bout 30 second and so i decided to switch it off. But den i get too cold so i switched it on again.. quite lame lar. But just can't seem to find the optimal temp to bath in.I got out changed and got ready for skool.

reach the bus-stop saw 61 zoom pass my face,wad to do, just have to wait for the next bus about 10-15 mins... Soon the bus arrived, i found a seat and went straight to sleep, opening every few stops to see where i was.. One moment there was this quite good looking gal beside me and den there was a man in business wear. After bout 45 mins i reached school, was like in a trance. I just walked to the 4th floor of 72 and got ready for class to start. Miss V finish marking the micro test already. Got 85.5 with like 6-7 worth of careless mistakes..grrrrr..

had lunch and here i am outside the classroom 1 hr early... feeling quite sian.. my mind is not here in school.. Feel like going back to the times in sji... Haiz... Tomolo is teacher's day, I feel like going back a little lazy plus dere is lecture in the afternoon so sian. Bstats and OB. I freaking hate OB it's like Social Studies but it's freaking boring and i have a project due next week..

When is this journey of mine going to end.. Think i already know the answer.. The day i leave to met God in heaven is the day this journey will end. Life is full of joys and sorrows... haiz... I will continue O my God to do my actions for the love of you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home