Thursday, September 16, 2004

Shrapnel of Memories

today is SUCH a good day, got up damn early, went to skool for fucking CIP lecture, after lecture went for OCOM tutorial. it started at 10 but we were dere at 9 plus... so the rest of the class came and denise and wee hoon were quite Loud, i was trying to find my peace and quiet but it seemed impossible, on the bus today, oso got some aunt dunno what's her problem talking in hokkien damn bloodi loudly until i couldn't get my nap. I was quite pissed alreadi...

tutorial began and i was enjoying myself as learning how other ppl talk about life, some in general way, some in a specific way. Anyway after that, we discussed on what topic to do for GP. Den andrew thought of doing uniform groups and i was like FUCK YOU... i hate NCC becos of my juniors and of some assholes at HQ NCC and you want me to recall all the crap i've been true. I have to say some of them were impt but it's wanting me to recall all the shards of sorrow and suffering. And best part, they wanted to wear our uniform. A person who take pride in my uniform will take a few day just to prepare my uniform there is no way i was going to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home