Tuesday, August 19, 2003

A Day in Life With Me and Me alone.

Life's Such A Pain.
Cant It All JUST GO AWAY... ARGH....
Actually this sounds really weird. I Dun Even Know WHY I AM Frustrated.. I'm JUst feeling FRUSTRATED

My TIme is Running out but i can't concentrate. I'm trying to tink positive but when the positivity is all drained... ARGH..

My Ora Exams: Conversation

Talk About Competition. What is Your Opinion on competition.

I talked about fairness in competition. About wad runner/ athletes who thirst for GOLD, resorting to drugs etc.
Tink it was quite well done considering that i suck at striking conversation.

Now I have a another opinion on Competition.

In life, we are always facing competition. For the day, life was created. In our mother wombs, A million sperm fight to be
one sperm to fertilize the egg. And that's how life's begans. ( Scientific way). After nine months, babies are born. Wad's the
first ting a baby unknowingly does. He/She Competes with the surrounding ppl for air ( How great... Fortunately there's plenty of
air to go around). Den the baby cry and competes with everyone else for attention ( Competition yet again)

Since the Day we are born, we are already facing competition. Like a game, as we level up, we meet hard enemies. In real life, as we grow,
we face great challenge and competition. From the trivial & childish matters like, who's taller, who's cuter, who's lamer and so on. To serious
matters like, who's gonna survived. The toughest competitor we have is actually not the one u're comparing with but ourselves.

Tink about it, why do we train harder ?? so that WE can surpass the person?? it's WE not our rival that wants us to surpass him??
I tink i am just toking lots of crap... URGH wadeva lar like who actually read my entries.

Why do i feel the way i feel? because i wanna feel the way i feel?Den Y do i wanna feel this way ??
U can tink of an answer tell me. I'm lost in thought