Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Weekend went for sec 4 RME, Sort of felt out of place, like there wasn't anione dere who really clicked wid me.
But it was really fun. Gareth, Ben, Peter were damn farni. Eugene's a really great dancer as well. Somehow i still dun understand why mr ang prayed for humility.

Monday- went back to skool, spent the day at the PAC, practicing for graduation. It's this sat. How i wish my parents
were going. Somehow i just can't tell them to go. I told them that the event was going to be held at the hall and that means i can get tix for u all. U wanna come. My dad say u want us to go izzit. Den i told him i leave it up to you, if u want to go den go lor. Haiz... nvm lar, dunno why got so much difficulties expressing my feeling for others.

Tuesday, went back to studies, did EM, Geog , Elect and Physics. Seem likes i've screw my Elect haiz. need to really studi hard. But like Brother paul Says : "the brain can only absorb as much as the butt can endure". I just can't sit still long enuff to study. Sianz.