Thursday, March 11, 2004

I just did a personality test just now. They asked u place the following animals, cow, tiger, horse,sheep, pig in any order. I chose Tiger, Horse, Cow, Sheep, pig. According to them, this is what i value. First, pride, family, career, love, money. At least i know, i dun really care bout money.

Confirmed going to NP to do business( 12pts can't do business ??), But now i having dilemmas , what if i don't fit in , what if i don't do well, a million what ifs. Trying not to think so much. Thinking about it, my life has been pretty good following my parents advices. Still Remember in primary 4, after streaming, i was posted to EM2. I was so depressed, most of my friend were in EM1 or opting for EM1. I remember i cried for one night. I had contemplated opting for EM1 but my parents didn't like the idea and so i didn't opt. By the grace of God, i got posted to 5BB, where all my friends were. So i have to say that God works in ways we cannot understand. We may wishes to excell, but God seems to be telling you, not to push yourself too much, the path he has chose for you is a good path.