Wednesday, December 15, 2004

"Don't Think Too Much. =)"

I'm terribly sorry if i seemed a little distant and if you think that i'm dao, i have say that you're terribly mistaken. On the way out of campus today, i was sorta in a daze, and on the bus also I felt really drained as in my positivity had been entirely been drained. I'm not talking about being physically tired but emotionally tired. Never would i have thought that having someone to talk to will be such a good charger.

I still remember the days in sji when me and alex will keep complaining about the seniors and how unfairly we were being treated. Now after graduating, we can still rmb that chats on the bus about school and NCC. Thinking of it, it was those moments that made meeting up to go home so enjoyable. But now, i've yet to find such a person. Haiz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home