Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Happy Birthday

my good friend Pravin

my niece , Raina (dunno how to spell), turns 2 this yr

my junior, Pixiang

last but not the least me, Gregory Raphael Zhou Mingjie

March 16th is such a nice day to be born into this world


my 17th Bday


15th March 2004, went to great world city to watch Apollo 13 with my pal Kevin( his birthday is coming soon) at 9pm. The movie ended at 11pm and we decided to walk to paradiz centre at selegie to play pool. After walking for close to 40 mins, we arrived at Paradiz. Rite when we were about to start playing, Kevin came up to me and shooked my hand and said happy birthday to me. After playing about 5 games of pool, we went to Mr Bean's Cafe opposite to have a snack. That's actually where he and meng works. Meng was working. I ordered a Oreo cheesecake. He got bout 3/4 of the service crew to say happy bday to me. So embarassing. After the snack which was about 2am. We went to play Zero Hours. Conclusion, the game is soso only. After boring ourselves for over an hour we headed for his house. from there i took a cab home. Reach home at bout 4pm, bathed and went to bed.


I woke up to an empty home. My parents had went to the dentist and my sister was at school, i had the whole house to myself. I did some reading of the news, update the computer software on my laptop den went to watch cartoon. At 4pm, went out to meet the gang. The people dere were Henry, Kevin, Anthony, Leang Wen , Meng. Randall met up with us at Emerald. We went to play lan den walked to mr bean's for dinner. I treated them dinner. Have to say it wasn't as much as i expected. $102.56 before the staff pulled some strings to bring down the cost. After that, went to the play a simple game of table soccer and pool. After that , me, meng, leang wen and Anthony walked back to dhoby ghout mrt. Me and meng took 65 home while leang wen took NEL, ant took NS line