Friday, July 16, 2004

Okies Staying Up very late tonight to make an effort to blog. After doing my LMS, i just remember how much i miss secondary school. I guess it's another phase in life, that will alway have a place in my heart.

Here's what sort of happened today. Went to school for CIP, Den OCOM tutorial, Spent time with my project group, Went for OCOM lecutre. Starting stoning for a while, think i've got it wrong. I'm a extrovertive introvert. I'm starting to not feel like speaking and just listen to ppl again. I mean like, i have always been a good friend not because i'm was a good talker, it was just because i was a good listener. My advices are not really that good but they're always good for a laugh.

After OCOM, was really damn stone, felt something lacking in the atmosphere again. Every time i going to that dream state, there will always be some asking me what's wrong. Somehow there's nothing wrong, it's just that i dunno what's missing. Went to NUS after eating lunch with Diana, Deborah, Andrew. Took fotos with my sister. After that went home and went out again to Taka to meet kevin and Sebbie.

From Taka Stadium, we walked to cineleisure, den went to emerald mos, we sat down and lamed for a while, after that went to play pool. Sebbie has just join the clan of pool players. So i now got another shi Mei. I have three Shi Fus, Da Shi Fu ( kevin), er Shi Fu ( Meng) and xiao Shi Fu ( henry). Now i have one more shi mei + alex ( shi di). It's so fun to crap such tings, make us feel more like a family eventhough we're not. Somehow whenever we're together, although nothing is said, the mood is alway one of peace and serenity and nv boredom or siansation.

I really thank god for sending me to SJI, I have found immense happiness even after leaving the school. The School had nv scarred me in anyway. Even if it did, it wasn't even the school, i was HQ NCC(AIR)( Thanks alot Joe Li).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home