Monday, April 12, 2004

Where i come from

I've been thinking, since trying to see what the future bring is rather vague, i decide look back on my short seventeen year of life and see who were the people who influenced me and what influenced me.

On 16th of March 1987, i was borned. It was a dramatic birth but not like those on TV where the pageant lady rushes to the hospital. Apparently, i stopped breathing for a minutes after i came out. This shocked both the doctors and my parents, plus the fact i'm a caesarian meant that i was hurried over to ICU. So my first days were spent in the ICU.

my infancy, who could remember those early years. all i know is that i spent my time living in a flat in Bukit Purmei and another at Bukit Merah. Bukit Merah is where my 2 of my maternal aunts and another maternal uncle lives. So Bukit Merah feels more like home than Bukit Purmei when i was younger. my eldest aunt( my sis and me sometimes called her ah ma cos u treat us like her grand children) looked after us. She dopes us like her grand children.

at 5, i went to kindergarten at bukit merah, the only thing i remember was that i was a cry baby, i cried two days before i got used to the kindergarten .

a year later, i transferred to kindergarten at Bukit Purmei as my mom has stopped working to look after the family. K2 was rather eventful, i remember being embarassed when we were learning numbers. I remember saying that number after fourteen was fiveteen. that year, i also got to take part in Gotcha. There was those segment where kids talk about certain topics and contestants were supposed to guess what the topic was. i talked about Chess, bingo and otello. That year, i picked up a new hobbies, that was cycling, one of the uncle taught me how to cycle by progressively removing the training wheels. Few months later, i was cycling pretty well and i was teaching other how to cycle. Siong Guan was the first.

Primary School: Pri 1BB, 2A,3AA,4A,5BB.6B

Teachers( the one i can rmb): Miss Mano, Mrs Ho-Seah, Miss Thio, Mrs Som, Miss Bala, Mrs Han, Mr Tan, Huang lao shi, lu lao shi,

ECA: Instrumental Ensemble, Gardening. Art Club

House: Purple House

PSLE T-score: 246

Passtime: Soccer, Cycling, Computer Games

The time is spent in the school seemed so faraway now