Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Today, went to SA with Kevin. He's damn lame lor. Say that unless i go with him to appeal, he won't go. After we look through the appeal form, i was like ya they're so gonna accept me. Which Jc(1st 3mths): erm.. none? transfering for which jc: erm- none ??. SA was wad choice erm none??. It was so spastic lar, filling in that part already made me like i shouldn't try for SA. So i appealed for Sci reluctantly and Kevin appealed for his arts which is like so confirm he'll go in through points (11 without bonus lor ). After the whole thing, he tells me that he might decline the place if he is offer the seat and i was like what ?? I think you're wasting everyone's time.

After that we were talking about time. it's quite spastic but i'll continue. I said if you killed time, we'll cease to exist. But then he says that if i killed time, time would have just stopped. I continued to say that if time was destroyed, the whole length of time, past, present and future will be destroyed and hence we'll not exist. But he maintains that it'll just stop.

haiz. Time, people are always complaining that they have too much time or too little of it. When the activities we are doing are boring, dull and not engaging, we tend to view it as we have too much time. On the otherhand, when we are having, or in a fix, we always try to squeeze for more time.

I was reading my friends blogs, most of them are talking about how nice school is, how they like this person and so forh. As for me, i worrying about what my future holds, will i be able to suceed in life, constantly worrying. I was always saying how dead my parents are and how they don't understand but i have never actually looked from their perspective. What i am going through may just be a small part of what they have been through. Their own problems, how to keep the family together?, how to give my family a good life, allow my children to grow up without the worries and troubles of life.