Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas

First of all MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!. I just came back from church, it's the first time in a long time that i wasn't sitting with the choir. Well the 830 choir more or less boycotted the combine choir lar. there was onli Del, Q and Sheena from our choir inside. the rest was from the other choirs.

Before mass, i was feeling damn bored. So i sms partially every tom dick & harry and a lot of jane, mary lolz. i smsed everyone on my list lar, but discovered i cldn't msg a lot more cos i lost their no.s sad. So sorry if u din receive the sms from me, i most prob lost ur no. Send me an sms and i'll add u :).

saw esther, ivan, val, jasmine, ian, daniel, francis, gab, vincent and lot lot more. Esther, Val, Jasmine looked great. But i don't like Esther now, cos she doesn't have class on monday( lolz. jk)

Time to reflect and refract. I'm post it when i feel like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home