Monday, February 28, 2005

Long Week

Okies, i'm not in the best of mode now. My laptop just crashed and there seemed to be something wrong with the darn keyboard as well. frustrating, my whole sem's worth of POA tutorial, the 3 pages worth of my BMGT project and the dunno how much music, i loaded onto it.

I think i'll start commenting on thursday, thursday after Macro Tutorial, i decided to go watch movie at tiong, but by the time i arrived, the timeslot all seemed so out of the way, so i decided to just browse through MJ, Comics Con and den headed home, all this while it always seem to me that since sec 3, there has been very few occasion when i would wait for pals to go home together and now it seems so much more apparent because most of my classmates dun live near me. And sometimes, sometimes it just makes me wonder, izzit because of this that somethings about me has changed. Some things are being more apparent but no matter how i wish it would happen, it doesn't seem to be taking place.

Friday was quite hectic. The nite before i msned AK and he was telling me there was some probs with the PBL2 and i was like wtf, submit is Friday lor. So i stayed wid him to do awhile, I was too frustrated to think properly. I am serious when i say this, there is feeling of anxiety and panic mixed with anguish. It was almost unbearable. I wanted to say the *uck. but i was at home. Next morning, i woke up at checked the email to see whether Ak had complete the work but no~!~!~!, so it made my alreadi rather bad morning worst. I took a cab to school cos i was late. Reach class just in time. Den after went for CATS. it was quite ok i suppose, let's just hope my Assignment 2 can push my grade up to a B/ B+. Den i decided to go home. I reached home, slack a little, den did more studying for POA. Den i went to eat subway, and i misjudged the time so i had to take the cab again. Twice a day alreadi, the POA test was manageable but tricky. Hope i'll do well. After POA test, i went to town to meet kevin and meng. i shared a cab with clara, denise and Amy. First amy alighted at Fareast to go lido, den Denise at i think Centrepoint, me at PS and den clara headed off to Bugis. After meeting, Kevin and meng, we headed to seak's house to put down the laptop den me and him chiong to SJI for NCC Nite walk, saw GQ, Jilun, Jinx Rong, Shu Wei and quite a few other peeps den. We had our nite walk at Lim Chu Kang Cemetry. Shu Wei got into SMU with my GPA, but den again, his is after 6 sems and mine is onli the first sem lar, must work hard to at least maintain. After finished walking the trail me, ant, kevin, ashley and Wuyuan took a cab back to sji den town. Ya i took 4 cab althogether ouch... den we wasted the nite away on LAN. it was quite fun lar. By the time we picked DOTA, it was like 3 plus, we had some supper den went to kevin house to rest and relac. we den left for breakfast at 6 plus den i went home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home