Monday, January 03, 2005

When Feeling fail me

As I close the door behind, another opens in front of me. And so another year has passed and welcome 2005. i'm sitting in the school canteen. it is so crowded, and yet i feel so displaced, like i don't belong. Time seem to be passing so slowly, the rain droplet seem like they are failing in slow motion.

I wish my life will turn for the better. Me becoming a more independent person and one with more friends. And at the back of my mind, i think of all blessing i already have. A loving family, a well off family when i don't have to constantly worry about money, food, shelter, water and all the other basic neccessities. People are dying of starvation, illness. just thinking of this makes me feel so sad. It pains me to see loved ones crying over the death bodies. Then fear surfaced, what if one day i die, not having done i have set out to do( my dreams, ambitions)

on a lighter note, i'll like to wish everyone a happy new year. May all of you have a wonderful year ahead. to my friends in j2 -> study hard and do well for you A's. my junior in jc1 -> enjoy your first 3 mths, My friends in poly-> have a good semester. all my other friends all the best in whatever you are doing.

It is to have been loved than not at all

This is greg signing out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home