Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Clarity

For the past few days, i've been skiving. Reliving my lone ranger ways of doing things, going to church alone, shopping alone, dining alone, watching movie alone and yeah dining alone.

Also, it's been lonesome, i guess the time has given me some clarity with what i need to do moving forward. I need to start working hard to get my grades up again. Afterall, that's y my occupation is a student.

the time to think has also reminded me of stubborness and determination. This idea that sometimes the most important thing is to keep on believing even if the world or the people around dun see things your way. It is important to know that God will always be beside you. Keeping you accompany throughout the your trials. It's always good to know that there's someone who supports you even if everyone thinks different of you.