Monday, June 27, 2005

Today after school, I took the 75 and planned to stop at Grange Rd. and transfer to 65 to go home. But on the bus, I began to ponder and life’s many choices that has brought me to where I am today. And as I thought and thought and thought. I shouldn’t be doing the certain things I did. And then I decided to sleep and go to marina. What for? I have no bloody idea. So I sat 75 all the way to the end and arrived at Marina Square where I ate BK and den took a walk from Marina to Funan. It was one of those walks where there was people passing you by but it seemed like you’re alone. I guess it one of those day that I self pity myself and the things I haven’t done because I’m too timid to do it.

Talk about Project G, what’s the point of the creating this where I am not going to start initiating it. It’s such an elaborate scheme and to see its effects, I might have to wait a few darn years. Really hope that after typing this I will feel less miserable and slow to initiate. Ultimately, I hope that I’ll be more focused and motivated to do my work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home