Thursday, January 12, 2006

CMI+A +BLAW+HRM +IE

Well i haven been sleeping well, my clock is screwed up, my fitness is declining, and my mood is just following in that direction. It was Hari Raya, no one was going out, so i decided to go out myself. Trying to find some motivation to do work and trust me when i say girls are the last on my mind. Yes, it's selfish when i say i want the feeling of being loved and motivated but dun want the feeling of being caged so i'm not gonna dwell it much. I guess, i'm just gonna just continue to seek the ideal solution. Yeah as i was saying, went to subway to have dinner and now i really want to buy that strike rouge MG model even if it costed a bomb. Well, u know me, money is an issue but it's nv the biggest. So i headed down to chinatown OG to look for the model and tmd.. they had strike, they have freedom, they have strike freedom but not strike rouge so i was like pretty sad lar and i made my way home.
Den i was like ah heck i'll just get chrno crusade the anime cos i loved it and i want to find out the ending and of cos the music was just so soothing.

Haiz.. everything is coming like a flood and i'm just in no mood to do work. I have really been procrastinating today. Din really do much. In the morning, i was like okies i'm gonna do work today. I'm gonna go library find the torts books and hurry with our BLAW but den after like 30 mins lost steam alreadi. After went for cma, well did worst than expected. I knew i screwed up but i din expect a B+, 76 marks, bleah( most will say it's good lar but man u know u're put in all the effort and it came out like this, it just doesn't make sense)On the bright side, it's on 20%. Which mean it's pretty much salvageable but i fuck lar, i was really hope to sweep this sem.Cos i owed it to myself. In poly, it just seem like this big shit hole and there simply much room for me to prove my worth to myself and my family. Well my family doesn't expect much of me, but i really want to justify all that i am not a prodigal son.

Hopefully, i'll do well for the rest of the paper. but well know i screwed LAW sianz. Just have to keep busting my ass i guess. You know i was tinking about one impt thing about myself. What do i want, or is it really that i don't know? i guess i know, but it's all a blur with lots of redundant stuff around it. It's like the reason why i dun like crowds and lots of noise. You put me in there long enough i can take about probably be immersed in it but the point is i really hate noises. It clouds your judgement, it makes u lose focus and worst off it makes you lost yourself.

My dad was like saying i was picky and i dun eat lot of this and i'm pretty hopefully, i mean u tink i dun want to, it's not like i've got a choice man. I can't take it. I have to learn but u expect me to do everything all at the same time? haiz wad the use of being angry or vexed... Nitez