Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Hate Thief

U know how in Singapore, we think that Low Crime is No Crime, well today, some fuck stole my bag while i was in the lan shop and i have to say, seriously leh, i mean come on la, why in the world would you want to steal a my bag.

Okies, so i sort of left it in a precarious position but pls leh, cannot u fucking have a sense of integrity. I mean what's there to gain from stealing. there are so many bags to steal, why in the world steal a Billabong bag which is almost in tatters, and need to have a wrist band to cover up the stitches that was made to the bag.

If you( the thief) is reading this, i really have no respect for u what so ever man. Stealing a bag for it's brand name. U're a real bastard u know, now i need to recover all the data in my computer, my contact list, my photos, my tutorials and lecture. my internet favourite and of cos my computer. Fucking hell, u tink i print money ar, although i'm still getting allowance from my parents, it doesn't give u the right to make them fork out another sum of $ to help me buy a laptop. Laptop are not cheap u.

U bloodi hell, i guess even if u sell the laptop off, it wouldn't fetch u a good price lar, got so many scratches, and the battery spoilt liao. Can u have a heart and just return the things u've taken to the lan shop!!

I tell you, although it's my fault to have not noticed my bag missing, but it's fucking blatent to steal from some1. U're just too darn bastard. Next time, if some1 steals ur phone or laptop, i've have to say, serve u fucking rite and i really hope u learn ur lesson.

Last ting, if i find out who u are, i promise that i'll punch u. and if you're a gal, that's it. You're gonna get a few millions slaps from me.