Monday, December 19, 2005

My name

I just discovered something about my name.

my chinese name is Ming Jie. Ming Tian de Ming, Jie Chu de Jie.
So i suppose it means mian tian hui geng jie chu, translated it'll mean that i'll do better tmr.

So this is the flaw in this, it means that i'll always have the potential to do better but nv be able to be perfect. Yes it's true that no one is perfect but this will probably mean that i will never be contented. I will always be seeking to surpasses something/ someone. If there was someone smarter than me, i'll have to study harder, if there was someone fitter, i'll just have to exercise more.

Well it seems that nothing is wrong until u'll discover that there are tings in life that almost no matter how much effort u put in, u'll never be able to reach it. I have been trying from the beginning to be a taller and more confident person. But it seems almost as it this will never be achieved. I'll forever be the short, insecure person that i am.