Friday, December 02, 2005

Everything in its Time

Many wouldn't know this, but this song by Corrinne May is my favourite song. And i have to say that i've to hear this at least once a day. The lyrics just carry so much meaningful for me.

The inability to foresee the future and wishing that we could. Wishing that we have a bright and happy future ahead of us. it tells me to just calm down and take it a step and a time. And i have to say, it has help, i've become a more patient person and not so hot tempered as i used to be.

It has come in a time when everything is just getting so interwined and all so personal. Results, Recognition, Self-Worth, Future, Friends, Family, Studies. It's just so messy now and i have to say that i'm getting a putting a way too much emotions into my thoughts that it actually seem to cloud my judgement. I sort of feeling like i'm in sec 4 again. But one major difference is that now i oso know that i need to keep on this pace and grow and not revert back to the old me who was just so afraid, so timid and so unsure of everything.

Well, it's not much better but it's improving. Really, a lot people think that i'm very sociable and stuff but i really just dun think so, i still have problem trying to strike up an conversation and worst i still have the problem of talking to a large group of people.

Worst off, i tink i have some really mixed feelings now but i guess it can't be helped lar. I'm gonna give it a rest here. too tired