Saturday, January 28, 2006

Well quite a lot have been going on, first there were the tests, cma, ecd, the hrm presentation and next week there'll be ecd and open house.

Well this semester has been one where one i guess that the sleeping giant awoke and i'll just have to take a backseat. Not matter how hard i try, it seems that he will always been one step ahead of me. and i really mean it, well academically wise at least. You know, the tutor were talking bout dunno wad zest award being award to like this role model in class or whatever and i see one thing, if i was a role model, i sure ain a perfect one. the onli thing that i'm probably doing rite is staying the course and continue to bust my arse. One day i would get there to being that ideal person i am.

You know, i'm reading this book called rich dad poor dad and it's like suppose to be telling me wad to do to get rich and as i continue to read. it seems more like a self-improvement books. It compels me to think about what areas i want to improve on. And so i guess the first most important thing is to probably improve my public speaking and to speak more fluently calmly and confidently. or else i can nv move from being a planner to a director. a director of my own life. And after a few millions movies, i finally discover that the greatest enemy is not god, not my fucked up neighbour below, not people i like but ME.

I'm the director of my destiny and all i see now is a lot of inadequecies and a lot of room for improvement. Room for me to grow to care more about myself and stop giving a damn about other whom i wish to help but they just fucking won't listen. I mean i used to think that leaving things unsolved is the best solution and they'll solve by themselves but i guess the best is to KIV a problem i am unable to solve now and try again later when i have a idea and furthermore, i should try and get out of this rat race. This fucked up society we live in, where i can live my life happily and fruitfully with having to feel that i have not done my best. Well I really hope that i can hit that dream and goal

But at the rate it's going, i dunno even if i bust my butt, there's like a 50% chance that i'm gonna be sway.