Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Studies Doesn't Work

Well,

I've been in school for the past two hours, and i tot that i would be making some tremendous progress with my studies today. Finishing my EM so that i can go back study and my MCOM again. Seriously MCOM's quite hard to score. wad a irritating paper. And since nothing is going into my headache,i figure that i should just relax a while first and try and refocus.

And that's wad i'm doing now. Hopefully after this entry, my inspiration, my motivation will return. Like wad i tot my friend last nite, nothing beats "feeling loved and motivated", it beats drugs and alcohol anytime. No that i know the actual effects of drugs. So anyway, i haven gotten that great inspiration to just sit down and finish mugging my notes and try and learn to apply all those things learnt the test papers.

WELL this would be apparently be my lucky entry. my 288th entry. So i decided to read my first few entries to see how my blogging style has changed and true enuff, it's changed drastically from posting all my points of views to become more secretive and selective on the issues that i'm willing to discuss. Guess i realised how so many friends of mine simply read the blog but dun bother to tag. In other words, my tagboard is probably there for fun. :)

Now i'll just be rambling on and on.. So pls ignore and dun call me foolish

Man how i wished i had more balls time and time again. To stop being so diplomatic and face my foes and problem head on. Do problem really disapate on its own? no i really dun think so.

What's unexpressed love? It's foolish love. Not giving yourself a chance and not giving the others a chance as well to find out who you really are. No cause, No effect. No chance for the person to accept your love or to reject you. No chance of getting hurt. So is that it? To suffer in silence den to suffer the shame of rejection and live in the hopeful dream that the two of you could have had a chance.

What's so good bout being nice? Does nice really get you anywhere? Oh Greg's such a nice guy -> pushover. So here's to all you nice guys, stop trying to please everyone. Marketing Concept: Trying to please everyone is the same as pleasing no one. Not even yourself, I've been dere and done that. You really dun feel that much better.

Question:"How are you feeling?" Reply: I'm F.I.N.E. Quote from The Italian Job. FINE = Freaked Out, INSECURE, NEUROTIC, EMOTIONAL. What a description. Mayb i really go on saying i'm fine.

Shades of Grey, Red, Pink, Blue. You know people say life is not as simple as black and white. there's always those grey areas. But how i wish that i was just a simpleton because that way, that way you can be Caring and Asshole at the same time without being a caring asshole. You dun have to consider the areas in the middle

Did a quiz last nite: it wrote number of true love i'll have : 5. Numbers that break your heart: 1
You mean they're all my true love. If the first one was true love den where the other 4 come from. senseless rubbish that people choose to do to let model and systems dictate your future.

Last of all, i was reading a lot of people blog's yesterday and i realised one thing, seriously, it's people who create the systems and models and it also the people who can make changes to it. But no one like to improve on them, we like working models that work. We like our boundaries set but is there really this thing called a limit? Scientificially Yes. Really No.

What's with my affinities and fondness for A.s and C.s in all aspects of Life ?