Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A Company of Heroes

And so, Graduation 2007 has taken place, i've worked 3 yrs towards a diploma which in actual fact i had the slightest idea what it all entailed at the beginning. And like everyone stab in the dark, trail and error experience of my life, i have finally realize that the most important things life are still friends and family.

I'm encountered, acquainted and befriended not a company of friends but a company of heroes. Each one with their unique story to tell. That trials and tribulations of rushing deadlines, completing project work, managing team conflicts, handling politics, casual gossips, boy-girl relationship, pursuit of a dream. I thanks you for sharing this flicker of a life time with me. All your stories have enriched my life.


Most people know me better than i know myself. A moron and a kid who sits by and watch the world pass him by. And one day, some day not far away, i'm sure i'll learn the true of meaning to letting the opportunity slip through your fingers cause of laziness, fear. Well i guess, i feeling it already. Each time a bubble bursts, the number of people who's really left standing beside you is a reflection of the family of friends i've seeked built.

Hopefully some day, there was someone to share my story to. The story of average joe, who meet the everyday people and live their everyday life. Hoping to make it big in some way or another, to leave a legacy of not only having to converted oxygen into carbon dioxide but also able to say I have ran the race of life with every step etched in my heart and I finally reach the end.

Life is never about the end, It is about the journey to reach the end.