Friday, June 08, 2007

Early Morning

Well, ever since the holidays began, how often would u see me awake at this time of the morning? ans: i haven seen my bed last nite. am i utterly sleepy? not at all. on the contraty, i'm pretty much awake. It is during this waking moments that i can be hear myself clearly and tell you truthfully that "time has simply passed me by and i've haven been able to do the many things that i've set out to do. Realistically, could they be done? well with utmost motivation and determination and something class time management. it would have been possible. But guess all i've managed so far is to meet up with the peeps, do a little nyaa, meet up with other and realise that there are many things in my life that needs to change.

From simple things like,making my bed, clearing out the unwanted stuff(seriously) not simply packing to many more things that are need a help like being a better person, a friendly person, a more confident person and of cos a more loving one. Oh yeah, Ocean's 13 is a must watch and Hula Girls is surprisingly good as well. There are many more topics i wished i could write here but i can't to rmb them at the moment