Sunday, March 09, 2008

What Do you want?

Sometimes i really wonder if anyone is thinking. Hmmph Greg's bday is coming what should we get him? or rather ppl will be thinking. Hmmph when's greg bday? either way it doesn't really matter dis yr.

And i can already foresee my parents giving me an ang bao, sis is probably giving one too. Den let's say the other things we'll see what happens. Well it's only a week away and i'm just feeling sian or rather depressed about the entire occassion. At 21, it has just become another day for me. haiz.. sounds totally depressing. well no, it's just that i have no way to plan anything given the time window of my if lucky slightly more than 36 hr precious weekend to spend with my family, friends and my time alone. And i really need this time alone. to remind myself that life seems to be a vacuum. It's a same old routine week after week. i rather sick of it. But there seems to be no way out of it. Doing certain things in a different sequence doesn't neccessarily means ending up with a different result.

but anyway back to track, if you ask me what i wanted for my bday? I wish for things that money can't buy. All i can say is that it's the thought that matters the most to me. A feeling of being important in someone's mind would suffice.