Monday, June 25, 2007

Moving Forward

Well i'm haven been blogging for a while. So what have i been up to? not much. hmm
there's graduation. a family holiday to malaysia, den there was slacking, slacking, out wandering on the streets, watching a few movies here and there. lol. seriously bumming has never felt so good.

so in summary, graduation was alrite. onli sad ting is i din take enuff pics with the guys and gals. And finally the realisation that the next phase in life is NS,Uni and the slogging your ass off for a future for yourself.

Then it was off for our family holiday, and suddenly u realise that i missed out alot of the happening in the family. Like how my aunt's boyfriend has parkinson's disease. How my dad has suddenly become an uncle... and how my sister deciding that there are still things that she doesn't need to know about his kid brother. And how my mum and aunties had been wishing to go on a family holiday together for the longest time and took so many years for it to materialize when they're already in their 50s and 60s. But i guess it was still a great holiday. This holidays has been pretty good despite all the hiccups. Going on holidays when you're surrounded by nature, the peace and quiet of the elements still has all the romanticism, serenity and rustic charm. I managed to finish reading the Witch of Portobello by Paulo Coelho when u tink i'm a fanatic or wad i'll have to say his books are good. It's bout the process. The means may not always justify the ends but sometimes we all dream that it'll ideally would.

Yesterday, someone told me i was deep and reflective. I can't help but laugh because it's not true. I'm sure everyone tinks about their life from time to time. Some like to tell them to their loved ones, some to their best friends, i just happened to like to do it on a blog or an diary whatever u call it. Today i was packing my room( to applease my nagging mum) so yeah and i decided to clear out 3/4 of the Time Magazine in my room. I left onli a few issues about the influential ppl and person of the years ones because i tink they are interesting. Reading all the magazine, u see the articles regarding the major issues like politics, wars, health, disaster and from time to time sports, fashion and technology and those person of the year stuff. Sometimes, i browse through them and mutter to myself that the person who wrote this article is wasting his time cos i'm not reading it and den i realise that what i type here may/may not make any sense to the people who chance upon it. But it none the less is an outlet for me, a personal achievement, a expression of passion & love. for what?

For my life that's filled with hope, despair, love, hate, courage and fear and many many other contradictions. A testimont that i'm only human, there are things i can/cannot do, i not always right and i can something missed be concerned about the small things and missed on what's really impt.