Friday, December 24, 2010

My Story

Time has really passed me by. In a matter of days, I'll be 24. I would have lived thru 2 cycles of the Chinese zodiac. I would met countless people and forgotten many as well. More importantly, I would have loved a precious few but had not the courage to tell them that. I keep telling myself that I'm not good enough for them and that no one would ever love a guy like me. Poor, average, ugly, short, untalented, all I have to offer is my heart which is much. And even as I yearned and hope for someone to appear it is really hard when I don't have the courage to take the first steps.

I've been running away from myself for so long that I just couldn't take it anymore on the my recent trip overseas and broke down. There weren't many people to blame but myself- For not being honest with my feeling when I obviously know I harbor a crush on this gal for so eat time. The first time i met her. I already felt that she was out of my league. She was taller than me, she was smart and she carried this air of elegance and poise that I could never measure up to. The second time we met was when I started to feel a connection with her. We shared many interest in common. We shared similar temperaments but it was obvious that I didn't the confidence to match hers. Years of being treated as small and tiny didn't do any good on my confidence.

If I were rate her on a scale of ten, she would be a 9 on mine.