Monday, July 04, 2005

It's Life i guess

this week has been a rather interesting one, but i have to say i need to start to buck up or else i'm gonna screw my this sem's results. things that i have to say here simply means that they're not viewed as very sensitive to me.

Well i really rmb wad happened at the beginning of the week but i can sort still rmb the rest of the stuff. So i'll begin on wednesday.

Wednesday, i finished skool at 5 plus and rush like mad to go for my Guitar class which i'm sad to say, i need to buck up in this area too. After guitar, i talking to randall for a while about skool and stuff. Den we were browsing through the pictures in my laptop and he was like eh u laptop got no chio bus one. Den i was thinking to myself. I guess we are all so darn superficial. I mean i by looking at those photos too, i might selected the better looking ones to interact with and ignore the rest. But at the end, it was about getting to know them, mayb not very well but at least a little. So anyway after that i went down to Funan to get my Router cos i was getting so sick of my dad playing the computer when i need to use it. And furthermore, having to do research with the TV in the background isn't very condusive.

Thursday was basically a fun day in skool with me. The last lesson of Social Psychology. Gonna Miss Ms Michelle Lim Min Min & her not say very funny jokes. And it was damn funny when she made me sound very good during my presentation but in the end i got a B+ for it. It funny how it is, i guess i have to be contented with it for the amount of effort i actually put into my ethnography. It was like damn little. It was like a lot of my projects. Final product look good with actually minimal effort put in. i mean seriously, the onli time i've actually rmb actually putting in a lot of effort and not at the last minute would be my Old Levels and my last sem. It was a very consistent and focused effort with no distraction and a clear focused mind. But dis sem, my priority seemed to have changed and i hope they are flexible and change back at the correct time.


Friday, went to skool and use EC to do my IEF again. I mean the lecturor is quite the boring if u ask me. and since he's not say very engaging to the point that i can actually concentrate in doing my work until Lloyd had to keep irritating me lar. i mean seriously when u keep bringing up things that i'm trying to keep low on, it shifts my focus altogether. anyway, IEF tutorial was quite a bore until when Jeremy raised a question with the answer Ms Wong provided the other sem. I was quite shocked he rmbed but more impt, i was unable link the tings together. Damn it man i need to work hard liao.

Saturday, was like the funny thing possible, ok i lost my wallet lar, so i had call a few million places up, Harbourfront Bus Interchange, Tampines Interchange, Transit Link, Library, DBS bank etc etc and of cos Abriel to tell him i'll be late for the flyers distribution. Oh Btw, Thanks for coming down for the flyers distribution, Thanks Liana, Yin Xue, Tian Suey, Bao Ying & Pearlyn Thanks a lot. as i was saying, i went to the bank to make an ATM card lar and my dad was like so frantic while i was like aiya all i need to do is this. Stay calm. It was very funny how different i think from others. I mean i'm gonna take it as an learning experience sure be careful with stuff, etc etc but more imptly i learn wad to do when this kind problem arises again. den i went the flyer distribution and after the distri i went down to TBP to make my Bus Pass. After like eons, i got my card and went home onli to prepare to leave for my baby Nephew( cousin's) Mikael( say Mi-Ka-El). Basket such a poser name. and i'll take this opportunity to say that my name is middle name if u noticed is Raphael and it's not pronounces as RA-FA-EL. it's pronounce RAI-FEAL or something liddat. Dunno how go the www.m-w.com and see listen to how to pronounce. and i have to say one baby's baptism cannot get anymore elaborate. I mean got a small choir and a tiny(bout 10) musicians) and a lots of friends and relative ( say bout 100?) After that, i went for mass and Sacred heart and actually dragged ant to join me. He was like so late lar, barely making it for the Gospel Reading. Den went to meet the guys for dinner and lan and headed home. reach home, went online to discuss wad to buy for Zhi Wei.

And so, on sunday, we met at 1 to buy present for Zhi Wei and okies lar, we deliberately rather long and went to quite a few places before we eventually got a present from G2000. Zhi Wei is so lucky that he didn't get the Zara shirt with the lace man haha. After getting our the prezzie. Went down to PS to met AK and Diana. and Ak is such an idiot. Can't stand him( u know wad u did u idiot... I'll rmb U... U're so blardi guilty, Innocent I dun think so lor). Anyway met Zhi Wei and his wo de tou fa you mei you luan gf who keep saying i act cute. Pls lor, i act cute just make u laugh but most of the time i'm not acting lar...It's natural( ehem I not saying i'm cute cos i don't think i am) Went to get ticket but in the end, we ended up signing KBOX which was quite boring for me, because i onli enjoying rock balads, and contemporary music which is meant to be karaoked cos i can't sing for nutz. Anyway after that, another crop up ended up having dinner with Jas.

and that was very much the end of the day. I've more to say but just not enuff time to do so. esp how i feel about myself. sometimes, i feel just dun understand myself. I feel like a hyprocrite at time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home