Sunday, September 18, 2005

Everything in It's Time

Finally... The semester has ended. After 15 weeks in school, it climaxed on the Friday when i wrote the last words in my OM paper and just like that, my third semester in Poly has ended. At the end of this semester, i take measure of what has happened.

Firstly there was ServeSabah2005, initially when i started out on for the trip, i was like fuck why did i sign up for this trip but slowly, my campanions and the Sabah grew on me. I began to appreciate the simplicity of life over at Sabah. Sure, they were not so well off. But what they lacked in the good & services, they compensated with a open hearts. Come to think of it now, i haven finish writing the Sabah journal and help to edit the sabah journal. i guess i'll have to do it soon. After spending 17 days dere,i guess it was time to part for home. Sure the experience was time wasting but it was worth it. hmm Mayb, i should sign up again in year 3... hehe... see lar... Dunno got time and money anot.

Then, there was BAOC, met a lot of people the seniors, ppl i never knew eventhough they were in my LT, and of cos the stars of the show the freshies. When i returned, i felt the need to make every moment a meaningful not just for the people but more for myself. So i really tried to give it all i have. But i guess, i have never really able to give anything my all. Ever since SJI, oh well. I'm so happy i got to know more people, Celine, Li Yu, Ben, Clemence, Henry, Belinda, my TA23 and many more peeps.

And soon the school term began. Sadly to say, we have to part ways with some of our classmates: Denise, Benny, Aishah & Diana, but we see them from time to time. Lol esp. Diana. But it wasn't all a lost, we were joined by 5 news gals, Shuting, Jasmine, Becky, Faizah & Felicia. They became a well needed balance to our noisy class.

This semester, we took IEF, AAA, OM, PMKT,EC. I envisioned that i would get 5As or more. But with each passing day, assignment and test, I gradually lost sight of this vision and caught sight of reality. Everything seemed like such a blur and like utter chaos, trying to find you footing on a rocking ship. Common Test felt ridiculous for we had to tackle 5 papers in a span of one week and i have to say i didn't make it out unharm. I got my first C+ grading for a core module, OM. It's quite a demoraliser but i guess we really a thing about it other than just try harder next time. I guess we just have to see how i fared when the results come out and i've just have to be contented with what i get.

Academic matters aside, i did quite a lot of stuff this sem. Things that i never really tot that i would do. Like dying my hair, drinking alcohol etc etc... I guess it's all part of growing up. I've more to add but i'll just have to stop here for now. Gotta go liao