Monday, September 12, 2005

EC Paper

haiz study the whole nite for EC and today morning went to sit for the paper. Okies lar i started by doing the usual by highlight the paper and then begin to read den write my answer. the first question was quite simple lar, everything can crap out and can quote from the source for evidence. Den the second question wa kao eh my answer getting shorter and shorter only. Dunno whether my explanation is enuff. Let's hope it is lar. Den the third question i attempted Q4 the E-security one knn i know all the risks but i nv read the elaboration so i anyhow bull i my elaboration confirm cannot make it liao that one can get 10 marks i happy liao. Last question on marketing heng got go and remember all the heading and contents before the exams. But sad lar i tink i wasted too much time on the first question so my answer onli got shorter and shorter. overall the paper doable. Hope i get an A for this paper.

After that i went home and slack the whole afternoon. Haiz. okies got read a little on IEF but haiz nothing much done. think gonna have my dinner den revise AAA den go to sleep liao Ciaoz