Monday, August 22, 2005

Long Long Time

I was just looking at the date, that i had last posted an entry.It was like almost 20 days ago. Had i been that busy that i didn't have the time to blog, was there some other reason that was deterring me from blogging. Well i guess, there was many reason why that i haven been blogging. First off, the project are just becoming a hassle, i'm not really in the mood to do them but yeah i have no choice but to do them. And because there is no point to sloppy half hearted work, i find myself faced with this problem, to do or not to do. And you because i'm starting to see things in black and white again. It's either i do or i don't do at all.

The past few week has been a roller coaster ride. I was healthy and fit one moment and the next thing i know it, i was coughing and feeling all weak. But still life goes on, no matter how hard it is and how tiring it. After that, my emotions were starting to fail me. I dunno what going on, but sometimes i really think that i'm losing/ lacking some emotions. You know how it is with project no being able to be complete and stuff and you start to get all panicky. Den you know the feeling when you are going to have a presentation and you're anxious and nervous. Yeah all those emotions are missing. It's seem very good rite but well i'll have say that it's not. At many instants, i'm like trying to force myself to laugh and smile.

Going out with my pals are also lacking the fun in it already, must be because our groups outing are getting from small tosmaller with a few of them preparing for A'lvls and as for me, i go out for trying to find some times out them when i'm not faced with the reality and that sometimes the person making me unhappy is actually me.

This weekend i spent a lot of time sleeping. And i didn't really planned on sleeping that much but it was like because my mind was just plainly overworking it. Trying to find a way put what i feel into words. It has been getting harder and harder. I really hope thing will get better. Or else i really dunno how i'm gonna studying for exams. And speaking of studying, somehow i feel like i need to get a life. All i can talk about is projects and stuff. It kinda weird when you know that what's on your mind is really not school work but it just doesn't seem right to be saying these other stuff.

I tink i'm gonna leave on a cliffhanger again. dunno what else to say, eventhough there is quite alot on my mind rite now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home