Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Passion

I guess i've really let myself down. Just saw something and well i guess it was kind of expected considering the fact that everything was quite screwed up.

I was really tired and really really not wanting to do a damn thing so in the end it was down to just allocating of work and nothing more that than and getting that kind of grade or dunno wad u call it was quite expected. Furthermore, working with certain people is becoming quite a chore i think. We're all getting quite complacent and worst of all, there was really no direction. U know that u have this ideal plan in ur head that when u reach there, u're suppose to get down to business and do this certain tasks but den when u reach there, u dun have the energy to do so and no one seems to be worried or even care whether the content is good enuff

i guess it's all coming back to haunt me. The effort i have put in so far. Really really not wad i'm really capable of. Up to this moment, i've really been just plain lazy and plain lost and need a rude awakening and i guess i just got it. a Really rude one if i say so. Trying to keep my dreams alive by putting in all the effort now. If u see me slacking off. Pls try and help me focus.