Friday, June 02, 2006

2 points

Alrite, I’m currently at the most unlikely of places typing this, I’m at the parkmall bus stop typing this, with a irritating clammer of construction in front of the bus stop, waiting for 65.

Two tots that I’ve been wanting to type all week, first was the jog I had to Labrador Park during mid week, alrite guess my fitness is improving slightly. Anyways, as I was at the park, I find myself relaxed (probably cos of the sea breeze and the greenery away from the hectic city life with the diesel smell and engine sounds. And there today, I saw this couple jogging together. I thought it was romantic in a mundane way. Look at it this way, after a hard day’s work, a young couple spends time together for a jog. It’s like the most unglamourous thing, the strands of stubborn hair your face, the perspiration trickling down your body and you feel wet and sticky. The last thing you want is probably your partner beside you in that state. So cheers to the pretty lady who is willing to share her unglam moment with her husband. You two have surely lived up to your vows, “for better or for worst”.

The next ting is music, this is now the trend or even the norm in Singapore now, Everywhere on the bus, there would be a person wearing earphones listening to music. I mean I don’t really anything against that. I listen to Corinne May, Kelly Clarkson, Daniel Beddington etc etc too. But one thing I decided to try one day was to stop listening to what they have to sing( or say) and I suddenly heard another voice, i.e my own. It was telling me to stop listening to what other have to say and think of how life is like for me and finally how I should live, A day at a time, the best as you can. Songs can help express what we are unable to express but they control us, they can only guide us but not live our life for us. So I urge people to try and listen to what you mind has to say.