Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Eating Humble Pie

I guess todays there were many tots in my head and many of the tots i'm going to share has to do with me, me and the narcissitic Me. Well this true yet untrue about. I'm a living contradiction i guess i finally come to accept this.

Well today, i tot i was really prepared for IBS but nothing could have prepared me for the biggest errors in communications i've ever met. So first off, i guess it was the laptop, giving me problem but well i guess i have to blame my dumb luck for it to lag on me at the most critical of moments. Well it kinda screwed my grade big time because i know i'm not a very good communicator but rather a very better responder. Well, i was really dejected with that grade lar, to the point that i really want to cry liao cos of all that has happened First, WISP assignment one's big mishap den SIS CTs and den WISP 2 and finally this. Well to many people who think that it all small from a big picture, i guess u're rite but none the less they have made an impact. Just like how, one person's mistake resulted in the team lost. One mistake on the way may actually determine it but there are those other moments whereby a trusting friend supports u or even help u even the score.

From now on, i really hope to no longer be half hearted and do everything with all my heart. I'm always saying that i'll do this and do that but in truth, there are many things that are still undone, so yeah i want to feel big emotions, i want to go all the way, i want to stop pondering over past decisions and move on, forward and upward.

It's not the success that defines us but the failures that do.