Sunday, July 09, 2006

Random Thoughts

Alritez, I've been feeling down in school lately and probably the onli things that's keeping me positive to listening to all the nonsense we talk about when the guys meet. But even those nonsense can only momentarily sustained my sullen mood. Now that one of the guys' in SISPEC and the other in OCS, u really see the difference in the kind of hardship people go through. People who are supposed more superior are actually suffering more. It's in equal exchange, there's not such thing as a free meal in this world.

On my way to town today, i penned something in my sketch book

here they are:

I starve myself a little each day, Just to know how it feels to hunger, thirst and yearn to be fed.

I let misery, sorrow, loneliness, dwell in my heart, just to remind myself how precious Joy, Happiness and love is.

We let people push us around, ridicule us and even take us for granted. So that we know that why we want to be in control, to respect other people as individuals and always people as they deserve.

We live hectic, stressful, tiring and somewhat unrewarding lives so that we can discover the rewards in a peaceful, carefare, relaxing life

A is for Acknowledgement: the recognition of the hard work(mental, emotional, physical effort) put in. An person who deserves the A is one who understand that the goal is important but the process in reaching it is even more impt.