Sunday, July 10, 2005

Okies this is what happened after the newspaper collection. I have to say that the newspaper collection drive was really fun and carefree and it turn out to be quite well done despite being able to collection less money. I mean look at it way, we were able to attract more people to come and help us at this event. I have to say I’m so glad so many people came eventhough we didn’t really done much marketing. So thank you all who came. Although we didn’t collect more that last year, it’s close. Anyway after the collection, I had lunch with the committee ppl and the serve sabah team. It was quite nice, then after that I left for home alone as usual.

I don’t know what izzit with Saturdays that I always have this kind of bad mood whenever I have to go home alone esp on this day. I guess it’s because I so used to go home with Alexander after NCC on Saturdays, sure miss those days. But I guess we all good thing will come to an end and another good thing will come along. As I was saying, I had went back into hiding in my shell throughout the whole journey. And I was thinking to myself as usual and looking at it now, was I actually tired and resting on the bus home was it because I feel so displaced that I just feel lethargic. Either ways it could be but who really cares man. So after that I went to get my refund from my EZ link card. Before heading home. When I reach home, I showered for about close to 20 mins with cold water before retreating into my own room to rest. I decided not to go for mass today and rest. Mum as usual is angry with for not eating in but I’m not really bothered anymore. If you and I were on the same frequency, I’m sure I wouldn’t mind staying at home more. I mean I’m so stressed out from project and you can tell me to go read the newspaper… WTHeck man… it’s utterly ridiculous… Furthermore, I went to meet Kevin and Co. for dinner. But I decided to make a detour to the atrium arcade just to play Striker 1945 III. It’s like the only game that I use to relieve stress now. Last time, I was such an arcade fanatic, The Time Crisis series, all those airplane games will have took me an hour each time I visit the arcade but now, i’m barely in dere for more than 15 mins.

So I headed to meet them for our usual Saturday outing. Tonite, we didn’t really do much lar, I was basically dere for the company and trying to enjoy and relax. And it did help cos my friends are all very much entertaining. We played pool and arcade cos there wasn’t any computers for us to play Generals or DotA. Then we went to made Rochor Road to buy Dao Hui, we sat on the overhead bridge. After Dao Hui, we made our way home. and on the way home, I was very much deep in thought about dunno what lar, girl? CT? future prospects? Somehow these things are like all so freaking interlinked and i was stressed. So I did the craziest possible after I got back. I told my dad that I was going for a “Walk” at 12md and in the end, I ran my whole neighbourhood, did bout 100 sit ups and 100 push ups to clear my darn mind before I went home to type this entry. Well there’s way more I wanna say but I guess I’ll have to wait till another time.

I’ll like to say thanks to everyone who’s been able to brighten up my days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home