Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Okay Today started out as a very good day. I slept in late, lazed in bed, had lunch at home…den went harbourfront to study. Yeah to study… that was the plan anyway, so I reached HF, I walked around the place, carrying my billabong bag and hugging my rather bulky laptop. It was quite peaceful but somehow I just didn’t felt the urge to study. When I sat down at Macs, I ordered tea. Read Today newspaper by the it was already like 3 plus and so I was like, I better start doing my OM revision but in the end I was like damn distracted and nothing was going. It was like in one ear and out the other and I kept looking around feeling annoyed with a couple beside me keep taking fotos using their fone. So in the end, I got stressed because I couldn’t get any work done. How queer this sounds man.

So after that I gave up and decided to go watch War of the Worlds alone. Aiya wad to do so last minute and as usual loner lar(labeled liao). Overall the movie was good lar. I can related to Tom Cruise quite well cos his situation is very much I will be feeling if I was caught in this kind of a tight spot and to make it worst his own son didn’t understand him. Feeling misunderstood is just so so F***ed Up. So after the movie I headed back to HF to study. Yeah got some studying done. But I think it’s very minimal. Tmr need to study more. By the time I reach home, all I could think of was to feel happy. As in the genuine happiness that can keep you going. I guess that what I’m really seeking in a relationship, happiness but then again. All of our emotions and feelings are subjected to individual scrutiny.

So yeah, I started off with the Prince & Me, about a college gal meeting the love of his life the typical way. Hating him. Den in the end, they fall in love and live happy ever after or something liddat lar. Anyway, there was some lessons in there that are still very vivid like “At the end of a man’s life, he discovers how important his decisions were at the beginning”. And I guess it very true, too true for me that I just decide not the make the decision. And of cos following your dreams no matter wad.

After that I watch Before the SunRise and Before the Sunset, I guess it really nice considering the movie is just talking in real time for 2 hours each. So the first part is about this guy meeting this gal on the train and they begin to talk about their life and stuff. The guy somehow persuades the gal to go gallivanting down Venice with him. And in the end after talking for a god know how long they’re still talking and they fall in love. They part promising to meet up again. Because they didn’t leave anyway to communicate The second part is 9 yr later when they actually meet up cos their proposed meet up failed and they began to catch about their life and stuff like. In the end, they realized that they still loved each other but now need to face up to reality and responsibilities. It’s so tragic and complicated they made the world seem. So my stand is, follow ur heart and live without regrets if u can. Do everything with passion and to the best of ur abilities.

But Somehow I find it very hard to do this. Since my heart is saying one thing and my brain is saying another. Like what if she rejects u. what if u she’s not the one, what if the u done get ur As what if u don’t make to it ur dream job. It seem so hard to follow ur darn hard when u have a mind like mine, always thinking about the possibilities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home