Sunday, July 17, 2005

Hi it’s me again and now I’m not afraid to say that I’m abusing my blog and I’m sorry offend anyone. Cos I am definitely in a foul mood. Well let’s begin…

You know how it is that everyone loves Saturdays. Not having to wake up in the wee hours of the morning to go to school or work for that matter. You can sleep in late, then when u wake up u can watch TV, enjoyed that morning breakfast, listen to some music or whatever thing u do.

Well it’s just so weird that this Saturday is another one of those Saturday which I dread so much having nothing to look forward to. I woke up around 8 plus, thinking to myself “hmm what do I have planned for today”. Well the answer was pretty straightforward as there was nothing to do and so I went back to sleep. And u all must think that I’m crazy now because here is a fella who can sleep in late but doesn’t want to, is he nuts? Ans: I tink so too. I’m one of those crazy fellas who complains when there’s not enough time to do things but I’m oso one of those crazy fellas who complains that there is nothing to do when I have a little time to spare.

By the time I woke up, I was watching all those cartoons on Kids Central.. yeah PPG, Sonic X, Grasazier( dunno how u spell it ). Which was pretty much senseless to me, I was pretty much watching my life away, wasting time on cartoons and not knowing what else is there to do. Study you say, yeah, tried nothing goes in.

Saturdays are not the best to go out to study either. You know why? First you’ll be spammed by the mobs ( okies I mean the crowds); groups of teenagers out with their friends, loving couple smiling and holding hands, couples who are fighting in the public, couples who decides to fight and then break up and oso the whole family( father, mother, daughter, son, Grand daughter, grandson, great grand …. U get the pic) Going out alone is like the stupidest thing which I’m like always doing.

So yeah I decided to leave home soon after to do some studying outside and I ended up at liang court, first I checked out the place I usually study but the place was not conducive now due the ezone below and then I went to Macs and I tell u, if u were dere u would have tot that I was crazy or something because, I put my bag down den I was sitting dere for a few seconds before I stood up found another seat and den after that I walked out cos I decided not to stay there.

Now here more crazy things I did today, after that I walked yeah walked all the way to Dhoby Ghaut MRT to play my Striker 1945 III. I tell you this is like the onli thing that is keeping me sane. U know when u’re alone, ur mind is either very focused on something or it’s like wandering off to dunno where. Yeah my mind was wandering off to dunno where as usual and it was giving me this spinning headache and I was like so gloomy that I look into the reflection, I look so different. So anyways I reached there Atrium, I played 2 round. The first time was damn pathetic, my mind drifted off at right around the 5 stage and I lost 3 lives on that stage and it was so sickening. If I had a hammer, I would have been paying for the machine already. The second wasn’t so bad, I died at stage 6 because I still dunno how to destroy that crazy robot + I still dunno how to dodge the bullets for that robot. Den I was like it might be fun if I took the NEL for fun, which was what I did, it brought back memories of me doing my O’lvl Geog TYS but it didn’t help that I was trying to read IEF. Yeah Just discover Little India is like one stop after Dhoby. Lol. So anyways, I went back to PS dere and now the frustration of not being to study was giving me a headache. And when u’re hotheaded u know what u should do, u should go to the bathroom, wash ur face, then turn on the tap and just wet ur hair and just feel all the cool way run through ur scalp. It was refreshing. That was when I decided to go down to TP to study at MOS, den after that I went for Mass.

The homily was making me speechless, it was like God’s not giving me a choice man, either u’re have to been good or u have to be bad, there was no sitting on the fence. I agree but making a decision and acting upon it was easier said than done man.

After mass, I met mr ang and the QOAS ppl for dinner to celebrate, Gideon, Richard and Jonathan’s Bdays. Yeah I guess we all share the same feeling when we say that we miss SJI a lot. It had something to do with the single gender thing where we could just crap and crap and crap with feeling in awkward position because we were the same. But somehow now u thought that something was funny, there was no one to cover ur back and say that it’s funny. It makes it worst that most ppl dun appreciate ur sense of humour. And I guess we’re all matured enuff to know that relationship was needs more that chemistry/ love to work out.

Well rite after that, we were cracking jokes about being in poly, the science stream and the arts stream. It was really funny I guess. Yeah, my lack of self esteem + inferiority complex is coming back to haunt me. But I just found the best thing to keep me preoccupied. My sketch book and pen. All I have to do is to draw what I like and my problem would go away. Not forever but enough for me to feel good about myself. Yeah Stay positive in can. Better still if u can help me be positive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home