Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Caught by the Blues

Okies , it monday again, today got woken up by my cousin's and aunt's phone calls, so irritating, i stayed up late to do FMGT lor. Idiotic let me sleep till 10 cannot ar. grrr.. So i packed my stuff in the morn, went to TBP to convert my thumbprint to a signature. Quite funny actually, when the lady serving me asked me whether i had a consistent signature i was like erm yeah. Den i was trying to rmb how to sign lol so farni.. anyway got some hiccups here and dere. ended up i cannot onli apply for my debit card this friday meaning i'll get it probably somewhere b4 my bday. crap, i'm gonna be 19 soon, haiz 18 years of innocence, anxiety, happiness, loneliness, bitternesss, omg i'm old. anyways, went for the pink panther movie, quite lame, but alrite lar, got sometime to think about STUFF.

after that went to skool to study. guess i wasn't feeling well, so ended up having a headache + inability to remember anything. Everything just seems like a fluid concept that is constantly slipping away from me. Had to rush home to help my sister in her woes with Excel. Have to say, she's taking it too seriously, getting all fed up and on the brink of breaking down and asking me to shuddup and get lost and stuff. But i mean u ask me to help lor... Haiz gotta thanks god for making me take the less travelled route. The poly route, have to say i'm handling work stress better. But still not well enuff. some more time i guess. okie going to sleep now ciaoz.