Monday, October 09, 2006

What Do You Want?

So here i am again bringing you of my wonderful yet dreadful weekend. Saturday morning, sang for a wedding mass. It was alrite only. The weddings as well as our singing eventhough it's a once in a lifetime event that i make sure that if it's my turn, it would be perfect. After that, i went home to rest before meeting Yx and Zk to finalize stuff the outing to chinese garden in the evening and it was kinda awkward because they were like so lovely dovely and i was like some bloody light bulb. Oh well the nite was great but it could better if i actually did manage to walk the entire park. The thing that ruined the night for me wasn't the fact that we didn't finish walking the park or that everyone were walking their own ways but rather, some people tried to pair me up with mel. I found it really really irritating when there's spectators trying take control of my life especially in the aspect of love. It troubled me for the entire night and those that i talked didn't seem to be able to understand my standpoint.

And so i had couldn't sleep go god knows what reasons and i woke up feeling very sianz, unmotivaed, unrefreshed despite the extra sleep. I went for mass slightly late, missed the entrance hymn as usual before. I actually paid some attention to the words in the psalm as well as the reading. It was talking about love & marriage. I was like, "Great, what are you trying to tell me god?" That it's time to get a girlfriend? and that after the entire mass, i finally realised that what he wanted me to remember is that there is no perfect girl out there but if there is a girl somewhere out that you want to make the no.1 priority, to continue learn and understand, to grow with her, share your life with. And it was great that today, amanda came, nick came and we could harmonize the songs. The Song that stayed with me for a while was "Love which never ends" by Ernest Sands if i'm not wrong.

Since, we're on the topic of love i'll like to discuss about human's nature to romanticize everything. We do have these romantic impression running through our heads when say for example, I pierced one ear so that when i find my partner, she and I will share a pair of ear rings. or like when you walk alone in a park, you have this illusion that one day, you will bring you loved one here, holding hands, whispering sweet talks into each other's ear. I just like to say that all these are not real and that it may never happen like the way you imagine it in the mind. When you in it, you might feel it but when you look back at it, you would remember the romance.

What's True Love and When is Love Truly True? This question is i have posed to myself a few times already and also i haven gotten the answer but i have to tell you guys out there that the true in the matter is that love is about 2 ppl, not 3 or 4 so all your spectators out there, pls do not edict your will on others life. Even God doesn't do that. If they're made for each other, it's meant to happen. Yes. i've all have this conflict of the heart & mind and i get caught up in the heat of the moment, not so much from the interaction itself but from the "overzealous" spectators and you notice that this is not what You want but what others want and i want to say this to you. "Please Think for yourself and Stay true to your beliefs eventhough they are others dun agree with you."